Terms and Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions which you (the client) should read carefully before ordering any of the interior design packages from Very Me Interiors. If you do not agree with them, you should not use this service. By requesting a design from Very Me Interiors you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. Very Me Interiors is a virtual as well as traditional interior design service. When requesting an online interior design or space planning service you (the client) are responsible for taking room measurements for the designer. Very Me Interiors accepts no responsibility for inaccurate or false measurements provided by the client.
3. Unless otherwise stated or agreed with the designer, all interior design packages are delivered via email.
4. Online Classic Packages allow for one round of revision and Online Premium Packages allow for up to two rounds of revision. A round of revision consist of a change of up to 50% of the original design. A complete change of the original design proposed by the designer do not classify as a revision and may occur extra charges. If the designer feels that there is a substantial amount of extra work requested by the client, the designer has the right to charge an additional fee, which will be discussed with the client first.
5. Very Me Interiors requires a full payment upfront. The design process does not start until the full payment has been made by the client and all information has been given to the designer. Unless agreed otherwise, the payment needs to be made within one week from receiving an invoice. When requesting a Room Makeover service the full payment is to be made by the client after an initial appointment with the designer. The designer will only start work on client’s design once the payment has been received. The initial appointment between the client and the designer is free of charge and does not obligate the client to hiring Very Me Interiors. The designer however may ask the client to cover the cost of travel in case of distances of more than 20 miles. This will be charged a standard rate of 45p per mile and it will be discussed with the client first.
6. The client has the right to cancel an order and ask for a full refund within 24 hours of making a payment. After the initial 24 hours the designer starts working on the design and therefore no right of cancellation or refund exist from that point.
7. Very Me Interiors do not take any responsibility or liability for any damages to client’s goods (either new or old) which occur during the renovation which was proposed by the designer.
8. Very Me Interiors do not take any responsibility or liability for any injuries to the client which occur during the renovation which was proposed by the designer.
9. Very Me Interiors do not take any responsibility or liability for any loss or injuries to the third party which occur during the renovation that was proposed by the designer.
10. The client takes full responsibility for any DIY’s and renovations attempted by themselves or a third party.